TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE GRAPHICTWISTER.COM
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The user may quickly and effectively contact the Service by:
- email: admin ( at ) graphictwister.com
- The user of the Service may be a natural person capable of legal activities or a legal person. The Service is intended for both entrepreneurs and consumers.
II. CONDITIONS FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
- In order to use services rendered on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, the User should have:
- a web browser: Internet Explorer, a version not older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox, a version no older than 3.0 or Chrome (all versions) or Opera, a version not older than 2.
- an activated Java Script application,
- an active email address,
- The Service shall conclude the agreement for provision of services by electronic means on the basis of the provisions defined in this paragraph; this is a basis to use the web service by the User.
- Rendering of services defined in these Terms and Conditions does neither require any registration nor logging. The User shall read and accept all provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions is placed at the Service’s current page and made available to each User at any time.
- The Service provides its Users with services concerning the development of the graphic layout.
- The development of the graphic layout shall be carried out by:
- selecting the graphic layout available at the Service page,
- adding your own graphics,
- verifying the preview of the pasted graphics into the layout,
- approving of the draft of the graphic layout and selecting the resolution.
- The development of the graphic layout and adding graphics by the Users is provided free of charge.
- Downloading of a file which contains the graphic layout created by the User in a selected resolution is paid according to the pricelist provided by the Service.
- The Service shall reserve the right to modify the pricelist, however, such changes do not apply to transactions concluded prior to the pricelist’s modification.
- The payments are made through PayPal. The settlement of credit card transactions and e-transfer is made through PayPal.
- VAT invoices are issued at the User’s request within 7 days upon the payment is credited to the Service’s bank account.
- Graphictwister informs the user about the impossibility of the complaint. The user agrees to the purchase of what is presented in the store.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
- The Service only collects data necessary to ensure proper provision of offered services.
- The database of the Users’ personal information is protected by law. These data are sensitive and therefore protected and secured against any unauthorized access.
- The Service’s owner is the personal data administrator who processes them in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (the unified text of the Journal of Laws from 2002, no. 101, item 926 with later amendments) as well as the Law of 18th July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (the Journal of Laws no. 144, item 1204 with later amendments).
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS.
- In any matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute occurring in connection with the execution of the agreement concluded on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, the parties shall undertake to resolve it by conciliation and in good faith.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User shall represent that they give consent to select the laws of the Republic of Poland for the agreement concluded with the Service as well as the jurisdiction of the Polish courts. This provision does not apply to disputes between a consumer and the Service.
- If the parties fail to reach an agreement in a way defined in item 2, the court proper to resolve the dispute shall be the court with jurisdiction over the Service’s registered office. This provision does not apply to disputes between a consumer and the Service.
- The Service shall reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions. Such changes shall be deemed binding to the Users since their introduction and they do not have retroactive effects.